Wednesday 2 October 2013

October...

October! Nice to see you again.

I'm not sure how we got here. Maybe it's because I slept my way through a lot of September (I've been a little under the weather). But I'm very happy to see you.

You let me snuggle under the blanket, sharing chocolate with Jonny. You bring on the smoky smells of fireworks and chimmneys billowing into the night sky. Yep, it's a good time of year. Not to mention what it leads to. Eek!

I've been doing a lot of said snuggling under the blanket lately. We've also had an offer accepted on a little house (very exciting... trying to calmly play the waiting game now whilst solicitors go on holidays and things. Yes. I know they are allowed a break too. Now though? Really? We have a house to plan!). Anyway, this combination of hibernation and future nesting has led me to these beauties...






















Clockwise: The incredible Eleanor Pritchard's Easterly Blanket/ The beautifully geometric Norwegian Gullfuglen Jacquard Blanket/ The perfect bear hug with Etsy Seller Roxy Marj's Heirloom Bear Blanket/ And, being half Welsh it's only appropriate to include a gorgeous Melin Tregwynt Welsh Knot Garden Throw

This lazy bones could use them all. Is it just me?

4 comments:

  1. I love the bear blanket, it has been in my wish list for a while now! Happy october, very exiting news about your new house, congrats!

    ReplyDelete