Sunday 10 November 2013

Sunny Day























Today was a good day. One of those Sundays, when the room was flooded with light and things felt possible. Sometimes I find the pressure of what's to be ticked off the list a little overwhelming and stupidly taint the day with a defeatist mood before it's begun. Sundays especially, it can go either way. I'm an idiot, I know. Is it just me?


This morning though, we woke reasonably early and took the opportunity of cyan skies and sunshine to escape for a walk in Richmond park.























Amongst the squelchy leaves, we avoided angry-sounding deer and talked the afternoon of work ahead, our lives ahead, everything really. There is nothing like a bit of fresh air to get some perspective. Why do I NEVER bloody remember that one?

























It was nice. I think Buddy enjoyed today too...












































Poser.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes get upset on the weekends because I feel like I want to do something special, but at the same time it's just a weekend... I love your sunny photos, I wish it was still dry enough here to go to a park. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete